Thursday 23 October 2014

Fashion Fix: Dress Like Every Day is Halloween

Dress Like Every Day is Halloween
Dress Like Every Day is Halloween by lipstickandlightplay 

TOP - etsy.com | LEGGINGS - missguided.co.uk 
CAMI - johnlewis.com | TOTE - asos.com | BOOTS - drmartens.com


Have I mentioned that Halloween is my favourite?  I love Halloween, I love all things spooky and I love autumn.  And I'd certainly love to dress like it's Halloween every day!  I found these Leggings from missguided.com and was inspired to put this little outfit together.  It's very casual and everyday, but very fitting for an October ensemble.  The Dr Martens are stylish but also perfect for traipsing around over fallen leaves as they crunch crunch crunch underfoot.  Also?  I may or may not have that tote bag in my Asos wishlist right now... 
Until next time!
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment